Monday, April 15

Mother's Day Wish List

This is one of those times when I wish my husband would get the itch to read the old blog for once. With Mother's Day on its way, I thought I'd be a sweet wife and give my man a little help. I'm not asking for much, just a small token would be nice. Here are my top three picks....

Mother's Day Happies



  1. Swing - What a great way to spend those gorgeous summer evenings- in a swing, sipping sweet tea, watching sweet pea play.
  2. Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs - one of my all time favorites!
  3. Ray Ban Wayfarers - classic and stylishly chic...love these puppies and would love to own a "nice" pair of sunglasses that didn't come off the rack at Le Target--let's be honest, I don't have the best reputation for taking care of nice glasses... so we'll see.

No comments: