Monday, April 29

Andy Andrews

I recently stumbled across my new favorite author- Andy Andrews.

You may remember I mentioned his book, The Noticer, a few weeks ago. It was fantastic! I followed it up with one of his earlier books, Island of Saints, which is amazing! This book was recently republished under then name The Heart Mender. I'm currently finishing up The Traveler's Gift, which to no surprise is another wonderful book.

I love that Andy is from Orange Beach, and sets many of his stories there. Maybe I'll have a chance run in with him while at the beach this summer. {Oh how I wish}.

All of his books are considered 'self-help' but they are not the typical SH books. The characters and story lines are unique- the type that you miss when it's over. They are relatively quick reads, which, for this busy momma, is a plus.


Island of Saints {or The Heart Mender} is all about forgiveness, which let's face it, we all need more of in our lives. It also gives crazy facts about Nazi soldiers in Orange Beach during WW2. Who knew?


The Noticer touches on many different topics from marriage, dating, family, and business. It will definitely give you some perspective.




The Traveler's Gift is a must read for anyone. You will receive seven tips to a happy, successful life from some of history's greatest figures.


Happy Reading!

No comments: