Sunday, April 28

Life Lately

Hey Ya'll! Please forgive my recent 'blogcation'.

Any who... I've had several people mention my blogging absence, so I thought I'd do a 'Life Lately' post to catch you up.


1. Fresh Face
I'm working on a new makeover for the blog and cannot wait for the reveal! The goal is to make the site easier to navigate and easier to follow me via other social networking sites. Plus, a color change is always a breath of fresh air. Stay tuned!

2. School Days
I have been really busy at work as of late. With state testing starting a week from tomorrow, I've really been pushing my kiddos! Add to that the spring fever/end of the year aches that seem to have hit, and it makes for one tired teacher! This week promises to be no different- final week before testing plus two days of workshops. Whew, I'm tired already.


3. Monogramming Momma
About a month ago I purchased a monogramming machine. Henceforth, my normal nightly blogging time has been put on hold in place of sewing. For my fellow facebook and instagram friends, I apologize for blowing up your newsfeed with sewing projects :) I'm currently working on getting my online sewing boutique, Stitches, back up- but with a new face and name {Sew Southern}. Stay tuned for the grand reveal!



4. Happiness Project
Although I haven't blogged about this yet, I have been doing my own Happiness Project and plan to update you soon. For April, my happiness project focused on doing more of the things I enjoy- mainly reading. My goal was to read 2 books, which I have surpassed. For those of you interested, check back tomorrow for my recent reads.

5. Baby Boom
There seems to be a baby boom going on amongst my friends. Just this week a sweet friend of mine welcomed her first bundle of joy! I loved visiting her and, of course, cuddling with her sweet little man! There are still four more bundles due to make their arrival within the next two months!

6. News
I have some very exciting news to share soon! {Don't you hate me for telling, but not telling} I'm not quite ready to spill the beans, but hopefully I can let you in on this new adventure soon. No, I'm not expecting!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: