Friday, February 22

Party Planning Time

It's hard to believe that in a little more than a month, Mary Grace will be turning a year old...and yes, party planning has officially taken over at our house! I started thinking about a "theme" for her 1st birthday party months and months ago {truth be known, before she was even born}...you know, because normal people do that, right? ;)I may be going a bit over the top for her first party, but Bobby and I discussed it and decided we'd go big this year and then tone it down for the few that follow...I hear that's what a lot of people do these days? I decided on a 'Sweet Shop' theme with many shades of pink, candy, pink lemonade, and these super cute scratch off cards I stumbled across. After browsing hundreds of cute Pinterest ideas, I've already decided on next years theme ;)

Here are a few of my inspirations:

I have so much to tackle on my to-do list before April rolls around. I'm trying to do major things now, so that I won't be overloaded the week of her party.

I'm completely open to fun ideas for the party, so feel free to send them my way!

Happy Friday!

No comments: