Monday, February 18

Another Weekend Has Come and Gone


Monday morning = sad face time. Although I have some really great things happening today at work, I'm still sad that I can't lounge in my jammies while watching Mickey with my best girl.

We had a fantastic weekend with just the right balance between rest and play.


Saturday, the hubs and I headed to dinner and a movie- the classic Valentine's date. Safe Haven was pretty good. If you're a Nicholas Sparks fan, or just a fan of love stories, I highly recommend it. It was so nice getting back to 'us' for a few hours. Miss Mary Grace has just as much fun playing with Nanny J- I doubt she even missed us.

Sunday was filled with church, family, and girl time. We had dinner at Nannie's and met our newest family member, sweet Isabelle! Oh my gosh, she is just precious.


Afterwards, the hubs headed to the races while MG and I had a girls afternoon. I try to soak up every second of times like those, because I know one day she will grow up and our home will be empty again. Oh how our sweet girl brings us such happiness!


That's all I have for today. I hope you had a fantastic {and relaxing} weekend, too.

Happy Monday!


No comments: