Wednesday, February 13

Back to Blonde

I've been flirting with the idea of getting back to my "roots" - so to speak. While the last three years as a brunette have been fun, and it was nice having a change, I'm starting to miss my sun-shiny locks. With Spring and Summer just around the corner, it's the perfect time to lighten up. At my last appointment I went with a lighter shade of brown as a start to getting back to blonde slowly. I think I'm brave enough now to jump in head first and start adding some major blonde into the do'.

I've been browsing the wonderful world of Pinterest looking for ideas to show my magician of a beautician.



I mentioned this to my coworkers today and they said they couldn't imagine me as a blonde. This was funny to me because I've been blonde my whole life. So, I dug through my old photos, and found the last one of me before going dark.

Stay tuned for what is sure to be a chaotic, crazy, fun change!

No comments: