Monday, September 17

Weekend Rewind

 Saturday was spent at home sweet home. I was able to get some major housework done before lunch, so I had the afternoon to spend with my best girl. My dad came over to take my niece and nephew fishing. Mary Grace enjoyed having company over and spending time on the back porch just watching the fishing action.

 {Little Miss in her sunhat watching the fishing action}

Sunday afternoon Mary Grace discovered herself in the mirror of her playmat. She spent quite a bit of time "talking" to herself. She is such a funny little thing!


We made a quick trip to Lowes to pick up a few items for projects we're working on. I picked up a set of rocking chairs for the front porch, stain for the front door and back porch {remember this post}, Mums to plant in pots, and a few boxwood shrubs for the front of the house {we're  slowly starting to landscape}.

{Big girl rocking away on the front porch while watching Daddy plant shrubs}


I took this picture a week or so ago. I woke up hearing some 'chattering' and this is what I saw when I came into the living room. Sweet moments like these are what truly make a life.

No comments: