Monday, September 10

Etsy Loves

It has been a while since I posted some of my Etsy loves. In fact, I believe that last time was when I blogged about my diaper bag {which I l.o.v.e.}.

I thought I'd share two recent Etsy buys - Mary Grace's Halloween attire & candy bucket- and a few items I'm still drooling over.


Minnie Mouse Tutu, Baby Tutu and puff headband set, 0-24m, Photo Prop, Childrens Toddler Infant Tutu, Halloween Costume, Birthday, Mickey
{She's going to make such a cute Minnie Mouse!}

{Love this treat bucket!}


Here are some things I'm drooling over! 
{Love these hats!}
 Baby Girl Hats, Crochet Baby Hat, Baby Slouchy Hat, Jute, Pink, Cotton, 6 to 12 Months

 Baby Girl Hat or Baby Boy Infant Newsboy Hat WITH 2 flowers and 2 bands Awesome Photo Prop
 
{Adorable! } 
Sweet  Valentine - White and Pink Mary Jane Baby Girl Shoes

2 comments:

Chic Somethings Boutique said...

Hi Sylvia!

CUTE blog! I'm Nicole, the owner of Chic Somethings Boutique. Thank you for featuring my Minnie Mouse tutu on your fabulous blog. I've shared your wonderful blog on my page. You'll have to share a photo of your little princess on my Facebook page, ChicSomethings :)

Sylvia Grace said...

Thanks for the sweet review! I will definitely post pictures of our tuttie in her tutu! :)

I love your Etsy shop and will definitely be coming back in the future for more adorable frocks and accessories!

Thanks again!