Saturday, September 22

Bucket List....Fall Edition

In honor of the Fall solstice which starts TODAY, I thought I'd post a Fall Bucket List.

Autumn is my favorite season. Period.

So, to welcome in the season, here are all the fun things I hope to do:

  • Take Mary Grace to the pumpkin patch
  • Bake yummy Fall treats. I'm talking pumpkin bread, apple cobblers...um, you get the idea right? 
  • Carve pumpkins with Mary Grace for our front porch
  • Run 2 5ks and hopefully start working on 10k training
  • Shop on Black Friday with my dear friend, Chickadee
  • Host a family dinner at our home
  • Take Mary Grace trick-or-treating
  • Take a weekend getaway to our favorite B&B in Vicksburg- our favorite little town to visit in the Fall
  • Do a little yard work
  • Decorate our home for Fall
  • Make some yummy treats for my sixth grade kiddos


 Happy Fall, Ya'll!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love this! Thinking this might be something I need to do! Hope y'all are having a wonderful Monday!