Tuesday, January 3

Let The Countdown Begin




How Far Along? 25 weeks, 5 days…ONLY 100 DAYS TO GO! {please tell me that sounds like it is quickly approaching and I am not losing my mind}
Size of Sweet Mary Grace? 13.5 inches long and she weighs about 1.5 pounds...some websites say she is the size of a rutabaga, while others point to an eggplant--either way, she is growing like a weed.
Maternity Clothes? I'm still in most of my pre-pregger pants with the help of belly bands, and I have a few maternity pants. Shirts are another story! I may have 4 pre-pregnancy sweaters that I can wear, the rest of my shirts are all maternity.
Weight Gain? Drumroll please--14 pounds as of yesterday! At my last appointment on Dec. 21st, we were measuring right on the button for where we should be.
Stretch Marks? Nope, but my tummy itches quite a bit these days, so I know they're going to make their grand debut anytime now.
Gender? Sugar and spice and everything nice...that is what little girls are made of!
Movement? Sweet Pea is active morning, noon, and night these days. Her movements are strong enough now that my husband can see my belly moving and jumping! He first felt her kick the night before Thanksgiving. Now, he can just look at my tummy and know that she's wiggling around!
Sleep? I haven't been doing so great the past couple of nights, but that's due to this pesky little UTI. Still, I don't sleep as good as I did a few weeks ago.
Food Cravings? Several weeks ago I was craving soy sauce and anything oriental- but it only lasted a couple of days. There was about a month span where I craved original bubble flavored bubble gum. Other than that, I haven't really had cravings, but I do find myself leaning more towards fresh foods such as fruit, salads, etc...
What I Miss? My morning cup of coffee and sleeping on my tummy.
Symptoms? Heartburn and indigestion- YUCK! The old wives tale says that since I'm having those symptoms, she'll have a full head of hair. My money is on her being as bald as a cue ball (like I was). But I would just love her to have a head full of red hair. For those of you who don't already know, I've wanted red-headed babies for as long as I can remember.
Best Moment of the Week? Hearing that our sweet baby girl was just fine and dandy yesterday! Another good moment will be this Saturday when we order her nursery furniture!

No comments: