Wednesday, June 1

Hello Summer

Summer break is finally here and this year I plan to take advantage of it. This is the first summer since high school that I haven't had to work, go to school, or both. For the past two summers I've had to listen to my fellow teachers talk of how they spend their summer days at the pool or just lounging around the house. I had to spend mine typing papers and sitting in lecture halls. This summer I plan to discover how it feels to be a lady of leisure. I've intentionally not made any major plans because I want to wake up each morning and decide what I feel like doing that day. In fact, the only plans I have include a season pass to the water park which I happily purchased yesterday! Little did I know that my purchase would include a free sunburn. ;)

I just arrived home from a wonderful three day visit with my grandparents. It was so good to hang out with them and just relax.

Well, I'm off to enjoy a tomato sandwich and my favorite movie.

This is the life.

No comments: