Friday, June 10

Friday's Favorites


1.  Good Health
We are praising God for my husband's good health! We had a scare a few weeks ago, but we are so thankful everything came back okay.

2.   VBS
I taught the 5th-7th grade class and really enjoyed working with the older kids. It was quite a change from what I'm used to. I had prayed specifically for one student in particular. My prayers were answered when she gave her life to Jesus Wednesday night. I'm so excited to see her baptism tonight, along with all of the kids who accepted Christ. 

3.  Wax Warmer
My friend T had one in her home and it made her whole house smell so good. Last night while she and I were out I picked up one from Wal-Mart. My favorite scent is the Pomegranate and Passion Fruit.

4.  Allen's Battered Whole Green Beans
Ya'll, these things are sooooo yummy! I fry them and oh my goodness, I could eat the whole batch right by myself.

5.  Boundary
While I love my sweet Louie man, I don't love what he does to our patio furniture. He has one chair in particular that he sleeps on, but lately he's been getting on all the chairs. My mother-in-law mentioned this spray that she uses for her dog. It keeps your pets away from areas you don't want them. Since it has a bit of a stinky smell, I just sprayed it on the wicker and not the cushions. So far, so good!

6.  Fresh Vegetables from my Dad's garden

7.  Frozen Caramel Coconut Pie
My grandmother made one and I had to get the recipe. My husband LOVES this pie. I've had several people request the recipe, so I'll post it later.

8.  Summer Afternoon Thunderstorms

9.  Pivot Mirrors
I want to change out our current mirrors in our master bath to these which would make number #154 on my house to-do list. 



 10. Biolage Hydrating Conditioning Balm
I was surprised to find that Wal-Mart now carries this line. Before, I could only get it at the salon. While I've tried to cut back on my pricey salon products, I couldn't resist this. It's actually quite a bit of conditioner- my tub has lasted over a month and still has some in it.
 
Happy Friday!

No comments: