Friday, June 24

Friday's Favorites: Summertime Edition

1. Flip Flops
While technically I wear these from early Spring to late Autumn, they're still a Summer favorite.
2. Summer Dresses
I mostly wear comfy, cool dresses in the Summer. Old Navy usually has really cute dresses, which is where I found these. Too bad for me, I have to travel to get to an Old Navy store.

3. Watermelons
Yummo! I live off of watermelon and tomato sandwiches during the Summer.

4. The Beach
It's just not Summer until I've been to the beach.

5. Seafood
Speaking of the beach, I cannot go without indulging in seafood. I love it all except for oysters.

6. Lemonade
While I'd love to say that our lemonade is homemade, it's not. We are country time fans. Their pink lemonade is my favorite!
7. Dove Energy Glow
I think this has made the top 10 before, but you can't talk about the beach and summer dresses without addressing the tanning situation. While I usually get a little color from just being outdoors, I'm not a sun goddess. This pale girl needs a little help!
8. Fourth of July
This would be one of my top 3 favorite holidays. I love the cookouts, family time, watermelon, and, of course, the fireworks.

9. Being Outdoors
We spend a lot of time on our porch just sitting. Since this is the South, it's nearly impossible to get out and about before 5 p.m.

Speaking of outdoors, these two showed up on the lake about 2 weeks ago. While we've always had ducks or geese show up from time to time, these are the only ones that have stayed. They've been hanging out right in our back yard! I hope they decide to make this their home.

10. Our Anniversary
We have about a month until, and we've been trying to plan something fun. We usually travel to the beach for this occasion.


While this favorite does not have anything to do with summertime, I thought share it. I added one of those traffic feeds to my blog to see where people are visiting from. If you scroll down it's on the bottom left hand sidebar, you can also click it at the bottom of the box where it says "Real Time View" to all previous visitors.  It's been really neat to see all the different places: Bangladesh, Utah, South Carolina, Tennessee, several from Butler and the surrounding area... pretty neat! I encourage you to share your thoughts by leaving comments- I'd love to hear from you!

As always, Happy Friday!

No comments: