Thursday, March 17

Welcome Back

Ahh.... it feels good to be back. I had several people comment on my extended absence from blogging. Please accept my apologies. I'm not going to give an excuse, because to be quite frank, I don't have one. Unless I can plead my recent bout with laziness.

Hopefully the quick blog design update will motivate me to blog more. I'm really digging the new header and how quickly I was able to do it.

Any who..... Here's a brief recap of what Sylvia Grace has been up to lately.

  • Jan. 2- Said good bye to my brother who has deployed to Afghanistan.
  • Jan. 5- My vacation was over, it was back to work I went.
  • Jan. 18- Contractors began work on our master bath. (I cannot wait to share this with you!)
  • Jan. 19- Turned 25! (Insert gasp) Along with realizing that I'm half way to 30, I was struck by the fact that, for the first time in a very long time, I'm completely content with every aspect of my life. I love who I am and where I am in life.
  • Feb. 11- Enjoyed a marvelous weekend away in B'ham with my hubby. It was a weekend full of awesome worship, good food, and relaxation.

Around the House: 1) Finished master bath, 2)Updated our pantry (remember this post), 3) The last of the plantation shutters were installed
I cannot wait to post before/after pictures of these projects.

No comments: