Sunday, March 27

Letters To A Soldier

On Thursday I let my students make cards to send to my brother in Afghanistan. These cards show the  sweetness and purity in a child's heart. I thought I would share a few with you. They brought me to tears.


Front: Dear Sgt. Carter, This is a book for your team.
Inside:  I will pray for you and thank you for fighting for Amarica. All of you are great and God will take cair of you. Thank you Lord.



Front: Amracn Fllag! thak you for fing! (fing= fighting in first grade language)
Inside: Sgt.Carter  I hope you are ok over their. get the bad gy's. We pray for you. We love you!


Front: sgt. carter  you'r brave!!!!!
Inside: Im prayIng for you de safe thak you fou keeping us safe you'r so congeneyole!!! (Congenial was on of our robust vocabulary words this week. Several students used the word).





No comments: