Friday, March 25

Friday's Favorites

1. Seeing My Brother
 I've been able to video chat with my brother twice. It's so good to not only hear from him, but to actually see him.
Last Saturday my Dad, Kris, niece, and nephew came over to talk with him. I was able to snap this picture.
*Note: Please excuse the cluttered desk.

2. Bible Study
On Tuesday/Thursday nights a few ladies at my church get together for Bible Study. We just finished One in a Million by Pricilla Shirer. I enjoy being able to dig in and explore God's word with my sisters-in-Christ. We've had the month of March off, but I'm looking forward to starting again in April.

3.  Running
Those of you who've followed my blog for the past few years know that I love running. In the Fall I was so busy with adjusting to a new school that I didn't have much time for this part of my life. Since Christmas I've been able to get reacquainted with it. I look forward to my evening runs around the lake. I just wish I had a jogging partner..... any takers?

4. The Smell of Fresh Cut Grass

 5.Orange Tic Tacs
These little things are addictive!

6. Towel Hooks
I loathe, despise am not fond of towel rods. I've never had much luck with them. They always end up wobbling around and eventually pull the screws out of the wall. Plus, you have to fold the towel before placing it on the rod, otherwise it looks messy. I will add that my husband is not the fold-the-towel-so-it-looks-neat kind of guy.  A few years ago I started using regular hooks. Much less hassle!
Master Bath
 Guest Bath #1

 7. Daylight Savings Time
I love  having more time in the evenings to spend outdoors. However, I hate that it's now dark when I'm getting up. Guess we can't have everything....

8. Flip Flops
Yellow Box is my favorite!

9. Crawfish
I look forward to these every Spring. I justify my overindulgence by the fact that they are only in season for a short while.

10. Green
Green is one of my favorite colors. Seeing the trees put on new leaves reminds me of just how much I love it.

Happy Friday!

No comments: