Sunday, March 20

To Everything There Is A Season

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 is one of my favorites!

Spring has finally made its debut! Along with the extra time in the evenings, we're also enjoying the warmer air, blooming flowers, and cheaper light bills thanks to the mild weather! :) Life on the Little Lake couldn't be sweeter!

Notice the new plantation shutters :) They make me smile every time I see them.


Remember my lovely topiaries from last year.... well, unfortunately they did not make it (as predicted by my husband). So, ferns will have to make do until I can swing into town and get more. We're also on the lookout for a simple iron bench to go on our front porch.


This was a little project I finished over Spring Break.

And these little red beauties are great for attracting hummingbirds. I'm proud to say that I've already spotted a few checking out my feeder ( and these flowers).


I love seeing God's creation in bloom this time of year!

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Jamie Grizzle said...

Looks great! I am loving this Spring weather as well. I bought some Hyacinth's yesterday and Ben has already given it a death sentence.