Saturday, November 27

My Yearly Excuse To Shop


Black Friday was a success! I was up and going early to meet my very dear friend, Chickadee for a day of shopping and girl time.

Fortunately for us, we did not encounter long lines like this......



Nor did we have to fight a mob like this......



Instead, our Black Friday was surprisingly laid back which made for a more enjoyable day. My poor car was packed to the brim with our purchases! It was a great day! I found a fabulous Christmas wreath for our front door, stocked up on wallflower plug in refills at Bath & Body Works, and was able to indulge to my hearts content in clothes.

There were great deals on so many items. For instance, the wreath I purchased is 30 in. and is prelit. I found it at Sam's for only $40! (Thanks, Chickadee!) I also bought a new pair of New Balance tennis shoes for $19! I would mention the great deals on all the clothes I bought, but I fear my husband might read this and strangle me ;)

Here's to hoping that you're Black Friday was just as enjoyable- whether you were out and about or snuggled up on your sofa!

No comments: