Friday, November 12

Friday Favorites

1. Family

2. Quest Bible
I collect Bibles. It's so hard to go into a Christian book store and not want to buy a new Bible. Well, this week I couldn't resist the urge. I gave my husband a Starting Points Bible years ago when he first began seeking the Lord. I love his Bible, and often find myself reading through his instead of my many. So, I was on the hunt for my own Starting Points. I was unable to find one, but I did come across the Quest study Bible. It is very similar to his and is chocked full of thoughtfuls. I was able to find a girlie one in Turquoise and Brown :)

3. Long Weekends
This week I was lucky enough to be out of school yesterday (Veteran's Day) and today (built-in weather day). I've enjoyed being a 'Lady of Leisure' :)

4. Ceramic Heaters
This time of year the night's are cold, but the days are pretty warm. So, it's not cold enough to turn on the central heat, but at night we want just a tad bit of heat. I purchased two portable heaters at Lowes and we love them. They even come with remotes and a thermostat. Their relatively small and pretty quiet. Perfect for what we need right now.

5. Sudoku
The hubby and I argue like children over whose turn it is to play Sudoku on the iPad.

6. Matthew West
I've always been a fan. I downloaded his new album "Story of You Life" from iTunes this week and it's all I've been listening to. He's one of my favorite Contemporary Christian artists.

7. Pantry Organizers
THIS pantry makeover story has inspired me.
Inspiration Photos

8. Boot Trays
I found ours at Bed-Bath-Beyond.

9. Seagrass Waste Basket
I bought three of these for our guest bathrooms. Again, found them at Bed-Bath-Beyond.

10. Leen the Graphics Queen
I'm planning to order some quotes/Bible verses to put around our house. She does great work!
Check her out HERE.

No comments: