Tuesday, November 16

My Prince.....



.....is engaged to Kate Middleton!

I have always been a fan of Princess Diana and the Royal family. I've read several books on the topic and have always had an interest. As a little girl, I believed that I would one day marry Prince William and become a real princess. :) Hey, what 7 year old girl doesn't dream of that?

I was excited to hear that they have finally announced their engagement. I know that the odds of me ever meeting them are extremely slim. However, I'm probably more excited about watching the royal wedding and seeing pictures of 'the dress' than Kate.


I love that he gave her Diana's ring.

Oh well. Kate can have William. I'm off to spend the evening with my own Prince! :) I know I'm biased, but I really do have THE best husband EVER - just in case you didn't know!

No comments: