Sunday, February 8

SOLD!



After my husband and I purchased our new bedroom furniture, we were faced with a dilemma. 'What are we going to do with the old furniture?'. I didn't want to keep it and put it in the guest room (I want to re-do that room differently), so we put it up for sale. We had a few nibbles but nothing serious- until December. One of our housekeepers fell in love with it and has been after it ever since. Well, this morning I got the call that yes, she is buying it, and she wants to come get it from me today! I'm all for that! I had FINALLY cleaned out the guest bedroom (it was stuffed to the rim with junk) and then we had to put that old furniture back there so it junked it up again! I'm so glad that stuff will be out of there- now I can get busy on refurnishing and decorating it!

Hip. Hip. Hooray!

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

Hey Sylvia! I emailed you back about the frame, but I'm not sure if it went through. Let me know if it didn't and I'll try to resend it. I'm glad you were able to sell your old bedroom furniture! :)

Sylvia Grace said...

Hey!
I got your email- but when I tried to reply it wouldn't email you back! Hmmm....dilemma!

I'm very interested in ordering a frame from you- I LOVE the cream colored one with the mark twain quote. Just let me know how to go about ordering/paying etc....

I think shipping it would be the best way being as how I'm about 3 hours away! =) Just let me know what to do and what kind of time table we're looking at!

And again, I LOVE your frames! So glad you posted about it!