Sunday, February 15

I've Been Tagged

Amanda, Gypsy Soul, was gracious enough to bestow upon me The Fabulous Blog Award! Thanks Amanda, not only for reading my blog, but for thinking it deserves an award! Here's the survey I chose to fill out.....ENJOY!

Maybe I should... have been a photographer.
I love the smell of... fresh cut grass!
People would say that I... am very organized, punctual, and neat. a type A personality.
I don’t understand why... so many children are merely surviving rather than thriving in our world.
When I wake up in the morning... I head straight for the shower.
I lost my will power to... arrive early to work! My goal was to get there about 7-ish....that lasted about 2 months. Now, I'm pushing it to get there on time at 7:30.
Life is wonderful with... my husband!
My past made me... want to change. Thanks goodness I found JESUS and wonderful people at Homewood Church of Christ!
I get annoyed when... people are not neat, organized, and punctual.
Parties are not... my idea of a good time.
Dogs are... messy and belong outdoors.
Cats are… furry, shed to much, and also belong outdoors.
Tomorrow I am going to… try and make it to the gym @ 5 a.m.- that way I can get home before too late!
I'm totally terrified of... losing my husband. I'm not sure I could survive the grief if something happened to him.
I wonder why I thought my life would be... chaotic, like it was when I was a child. My goal was always to be different than those I grew up with. My life now is quite organized, calm, and planned out - just how I want it.
Never in my life... did I think I would be a teacher, let alone a kindergarten teacher. Life's strange sometimes!
High school was something that... I wish I could redo. I wish I had been saved when I was much younger.
When I'm nervous... I clean.... my house, my car, my classroom....anything in sight. People make me extremely nervous, not sure why though!
Take my advice... marry your best friend........and finish college.
Making my bed is… the first thing I do every morning.
I'm almost always... moving. I don't like being sedentary.
I want someone… to sincerely tell me I've succeeded thus far at life, surpassed their expectations, and that I'm doing a marvelous job...... then hand me a million dollar check for my efforts!

No comments: