Sunday, February 15

Just Plain Creepy

My classroom has a back door that opens up to a small patio, which I share with the other kindergarten teacher. I let my kids go out on it and do sidewalk chalk, dress up, games, etc. I've been doing this a lot lately since it's been so pretty. I've also just been propping the door open to let in the warmth, fresh air, and sunshine each afternoon.

On Thursday afternoon I was opening the door and guess what I found.......

A Black Widow Spider.



You read correctly- a black widow! I FREAKED out- to say the least! I took several pictures of it on my phone, but have yet to figure out how to get if from my phone onto my computer. So, I surfed the web and found the above picture plus some creepy information about the Black Widow Spider.

The 'what if 's' keep running through my mind.

Ugh, that's just plain creepy!

No comments: