Wednesday, September 10

Pretty Piggies

One of my favorite things to do is get a manicure and pedicure. Well, today was a long, long, long, long, long....you get the picture...day. So, to lift my spirits and calm my achy hands and feet, I popped into my favorite nail salon. I splurged on a mani and pedi but it was well worth it! It's so relaxing to have your toes painted and then get your legs and back massaged at the same time (I'm in love with their leather, massaging, whirl-pool chairs.) Ahhh...mazing! I try and splurge on this monthly, but lately it's been every two weeks! My husband is jealous- so I've agreed to take him to get a pedicure if he wants (he's interested in the massaging chair and foot rub!). haha The only place better than the nail salon is the hair salon! I LOVE going to the beauty shop and getting 'beautified' while catching up on the local happenings (happenings sounds a bit better than gossip!) haha

So here's to pretty piggies and freshly manicured fingers!

No comments: