Sunday, September 21

BigLots



My husband and I love to shop at BigLots! Sometimes we just walk around to kill time. My husband likes to see 'what kind of deals he can find'. He loves finding a great deal. I love their home decor items. They're good quality and cheap! Today while browsing I picked up a super cute candle centerpiece for our coffee table and a cute toothbrush holder/cup/soap dispenser set for our guest bathroom. I also found an ADORABLE trunk that will go great with our new bedroom decor- I'm heading back for it tomorrow! So, if your looking for a place to find cute home decor items at a reasonable price- check out BigLots!


(Oh, for my faithful blog readers, I know I've promised pics of our master bedroom since it's overhaul. However, I'm still tying up loose ends in the decorating department. We're also having an armoire custom built to match the new furniture- that will take a few weeks. Once it's all finished I'll post pics- within the next month).

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

BigLots rocks! I purchased my MBR mattresses, my LR leather couch (only $400!), and other odds & ends from BigLots. Sylvia, am loving this new layout/color scheme/design. Think it's my fave out of ALL of them =)

Sylvia Grace said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm a BigLots addict! Glad someone else loves it too! LOVE, LOVE,LOVE BigLots! Their furniture is great too - I've got my eye on a dining room table.