Friday, April 24

Friday Five

Wow. It's been forever since I've joined the Friday Five fun!

Let's get started...


One. The Age of Adaline
I am dying to see this movie!



Two. The Lost Choice
I've blogged about Andy Andrews before, but for those of you who missed it, let me fill you in a bit. He is one of my all time favorite authors. I first started reading his work about two years ago when Nanny J loaned me a few of his books. He lives in Orange Beach, Alabama and I am determined to 'run into him' someday while we are beachin' it. I just finished "The Lost Choice" and loved it. So far, I haven't read anything of his that I didn't like.


Three. Clean Out Day
This Saturday we are tackling our upstairs. This is the 'catch-all' spot in our house and I have dreaded it since our house went under contract. My mom is coming over and after the three of us {the hubby included} drink a little Spark, we plan to be super productive and get everything cleaned out and boxed up!


Four. Baby Seewald
I am the biggest Duggar fan - and no, I am not the least bit ashamed! I never miss an episode and will watch the reruns more times than I care to admit. I even stalk them via Instagram :) Needless to say, I was tickled pink to hear they are expecting a sweet little one!



Five. 19 Days
All that is standing between me and summer vacation {in my camper at the beach} are 19 more school days! When my countdown hit the 'teens' I may have done a little happy dance and heel clicks!

Happy Friday, Lovelies!
 photo Signature3.png

No comments: