Sunday, March 31

Our Easter In Pictures


{Our first egg hunt was held at one of our church member's home. Everyone had such a fun time}


 {After church we headed to Nannie's for egg hunt #2 with family}
 {We ended the day at home with our last egg hunt with more family!}










{Such a wonderful Easter with this sweet doll}

{Makes me think back to this day last year. We had just arrived home the day before.}




 While the candy, gifts, and eggs are fun, we must remember that this day means so much more. As a mother, I cannot imagine what Mary went through seeing her child and Savior on that cross. I am thankful every day for the amazing gift Jesus gave me - worth much more than anything the Easter bunny could ever bring. As a mother, I'm thankful that this gift is also for my daughter.

Thank you Jesus!
Happy Easter, Everyone! 

No comments: