Wednesday, January 2

Hola Hump Day - Weekly Randomness

 
Hola Doormat
 
 “Catching up with an old friend is the best!”
It's back to work for me today. Christmas break came and went a little to fast for my liking. Oh well, it will do all three of us some good to get out of the house and back into our little routine. Just in case you didn't know, my man takes the Husband of the Year award for letting me sleep until 8:00 every. single. day. of Christmas vacation. Seeing as how spoiled I've been, it's going to take coffee, coffee, and more coffee to get me going today.

 

I am head over heals for these gray Firenze Embroidered panels from Ballards. If someone has the sudden urge to grab them as a birthday gift for me, feel free to do so.



BELLA SATCHEL - Gray

This Bella Satchel in Gray from Shop ~ Suey boutique recently caught my eye. And for only $30, how can you say no?


CUSTOMER FAVORITE / 20 hair bows / 1.00 each / girls hair bows / bows / fit newborn infant toddler/ valentines day hair bows
As the mommy of a little girl, hair bows are a must. I'd previously been buying all of MG's bows at a local store for roughly $6 a bow - ouch! Hello Etsy! I recently found a great little shop  that sells the cutest hair bows, at a lovely price of $1 each. Can you see why this makes me smile? Her shop is called Who Made That Bow and I can promise that she will be getting all my bow orders from now on. 

Hump Day 
That is it for today!

Happy Hump Day everyone! 

No comments: