Sunday, October 17

Housewarming Invitations

Invitations ordered from www.tinyprints.com
You may remember I also ordered our moving announcements from there.

I wanted to do something a little different for our housewarming party. So, I've booked an artist to come and give a painting lesson (hence the $30 artist fee on the invitation). The guests will get to choose a picture and the artist will walk them through the process of creating their own masterpiece. Everyone will get to take home a canvas painting to hang in their home.

I opted for a casual Sunday afternoon party with light refreshments and a few close family members and friends. I cannot wait to see everyone!


Oh, but don't let my excitement fool you. I've been super busy trying to finish last minute projects before the big party. I just hope I can get everything done in time!

No comments: