Friday, September 24

Friday Favorites

1. Autumn
My favorite time of year- nuf said.

2. Life Experiences
In my old age I've found I'd rather take $20 and use it towards making memories and enjoying life rather than spending it on junk or clothes. Stuff comes and goes, memories and life experiences will always stay with you.


3. A Clean Car
I loath dirty, junky cars. Maybe it's because of my commute, but I hate riding in my car when it's messy! I definitely do not enjoy washing/cleaning it, but I so love riding in it after it's been cleaned!


4. Eating Dinner At A Table
Wednesday night my husband and I ate at our breakfast table for the first time since we've moved. We've had that table since we married, but I can count on one hand how many times we've actually eaten at it. We usually plop down in front of the tube and eat- while watching our favorite shows rather than conversing. After eating at our table we've decided to make a new house rule- anytime one of us cooks, we will eat at the table, rather than on the sofa in front of the T.V.


5. The Ugly Pumpkin
I now have a new favorite book- The Ugly Pumpkin. My kiddos and I have read this book at least a dozen times this week. I stumbled across it in our library and it's now one of our favs! Parents and teachers out there, I highly recommend this cute, funny book.


6. Cooler Weather
The cooler mornings lately have been a nice taste of what's to come.


7. Drunk Chicken
My father-in-law grills the best drunk chicken! I always look forward to holiday cookouts with him because he always fixes me a drunk chicken.


8. Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Body Works
I have never been a coconut fan- I hate the taste of it, and I've never found any good coconut scented items- until now. I found a bottle of this scented lotion while unpacking the other day and actually like it.

9. Say Yes to the Dress
I've always been a fan- but I especially like the new season because it's in Atlanta.

10. Kenra Shine Serum
My beautician introduced me to this. It's magic in a bottle.

No comments: