Sunday, September 12

Are You Ready...

.....to sky dive?!?

NOTE: BEFORE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, YOU MAY NEED TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE MUSIC PLAYER.

Yesterday I took the big jump from 14000 ft. altitude. I had 65 seconds of free fall where I did upwards of 150 mph. I was even able to fall through a cloud! So, it's your lucky day because it's all on video! My favorite part was the jump... well, I didn't actually jump. I did six summer sault rotations- yes, I'm one tough cookie :)


Along with the video I have about 200 still shots. So, check back later for pictures!
Oh, the guy in the blue jumper, sitting beside me in the plane is my best friend's boyfriend (Chickadee). My brother was supposed to come but he could not get off duty in the army. That's okay though- because we're planning another jump next month!

I'm addicted. It's the absolute BEST EXPERIENCE of my life. Nothing I ever do from this point on will even come close to the feeling this gave me. Now all I do is look up at the sky and wish I were up there.

No comments: