Friday, September 3

Friday Favorites



1. American Pickers
My husband and I love this show! It always makes me want to go antiquing!

2. Skype

My husband's uncle emailed us about this. I had never heard of it before. He currently lives in Dubai- so it's neat to know that we can skype him, talk as long as we want, and it doesn't cost us a cent! We're going to pick up a web cam today- I'm excited to be able to talk to him and actually see him! :)


3. Sleeping Late


4. Saturday Morning Pancakes
My husband and I have started a tradition- every Saturday morning we have pancakes. It doesn't matter if we sleep until noon, we always eat pancakes on Saturday.


5. Having Family Over
I love having my family over. My nephew and Dad are always stopping by to go fishing. Just last weekend my brother came over with them. It was so good to see him!


6. Living in a Neighborhood
We've had so many people stop by to meet us, bring us goodies, or just stop to say hello!


7. Glade Apple Cinnamon Air Freshener
I picked this us the other day to use in my classroom. It smells so good! Everyone has commented on how good my classroom smells (not always an easy feat with first graders).


8. McAlister's Deli
Their nacho basket with Rotel cheese dip is amazing! I love it with jalapenos. Yummo!

9. Sitting Areas in Bedrooms
This just makes me that more excited about our furniture coming in soon.



10. The Late Show with David Letterman
I think David Letterman is great! I know there are several people who would disagree with me, but I like him. It's rare that I can stay up late to watch him, so I go to cbs.com and watch it.

No comments: