Wednesday, March 10

Good Bye Express - Hello Ross



I went to Ross for the first time a few weeks ago with my dear friend Chickadee. I found several cute items for the home: a shower caddy in the shape of a cat (sounds awful but it's really cute) and a bamboo laundry hamper with "Laundry" monogrammed on the liner (everyone that has seen it has asked me where I got it from).

Well, this past weekend I went back to Ross with my good friend Honey Cup. I've never browsed through their clothes, but I decided I'd try someplace other than Express. I found 5 cute dresses for Spring and Summer along with an adorable pair of Guess sandals. To top it off, my entire purchase was only 60 bucks! Ross has just kicked Express' boo-tay! :) This is all part of my recent urge to save more money and stop wasting so much on frivolous, silly things!

If you have not snooped around in your local Ross, you're missing out!

No comments: