Wednesday, November 26

Newest Finds

I'm an addict when it comes to Bed Bath and Beyond. I LOVE this store! I'm not positive, but I'd be willing to bet money that it was a WOMAN who began the franchise! Last month I completely redecorated our guest bathroom- today I went and did the same for our master bathroom. Here are some fabulous finds I fell in love with!

I fell in love with this wall decor! I ended up putting it over the toilet in our master bathroom.

I also fell for these face towel stands! A unique way of displaying them! I found them much more attractive than the rings/bars that screw into the wall. I bought one brushed stainless steel last month for the guest BR. Today, I got the venetian bronze for our MB.


This is perhaps my favorite! I LOVE these toilet paper caddies! You store extra rolls in the canister. Once again, much more attractive to me than screwing the bar thingy into the wall. The GB has the brushed stainless while the MB has the venetian bronze. Too cute!


I thought this cute waste basket went well with my other buys!


After picking out more candles, clocks, and other decor, both bathrooms are officially redecorated! I'll post pictures later this evening!

On another note, I was finally able to pick up our armoire today! I couldn't be more pleased with it! It adds that finishing touch to the room! I'm just amazed that someone could build something like that! All of the details are hand done- to me that adds more character to the piece. I'm definitely going to post pics tonight (I've got to hang a few last minute sconces, etc.) I'll also blog about the adventure my brother and I went on to get the piece!

It's been a great day filled with shopping, eating, and best of all- DECORATING!

No comments: