Saturday, November 22

My love affair with a trash can


For months and months I've been looking for a new trash can. I had specifics that I wanted: stainless steel, fingerprint/smudge proof, large size, and a flip top. Well, the one I found had everything I wanted except the flip top. It's the kind with the foot pedal (ugh..). It's supposed to be child friendly in that the lid closes very slowly to avoid smashing kid's fingers. Okay, I haven't any kids so I'm not sure why that idea is so appealing to me. After doing my homework as far as features and pricing, I found this one at Lowes and I'm in love!

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

girl, you're going to have to share if it really is fingerprint/smudgeproof...that'd be awesome! i like the foot pedal actually. it keeps the top from getting messy and that's a good kid proofing feature even if you have guests over too =)

Sylvia Grace said...

haha Yes, it is smudge proof! That was a MUST- I didn't want one more thing to clean! And the child safety features are pretty neat to! Yes, I'm in love!

If your interested, I found it at Lowe's for 59.99. They have them online too if you don't want to travel to the store! After price shopping, it was the best deal I could find. Thanks for the comment!