Saturday, November 22

Simplicity

Today I decided to go ahead and change my blog. I was originally planning on using one of my Christmas designs. (See previous blog). However, I drastically changed my mind! For a while now I've had big, showy blogs. For the first time ever I opted on a simple blog. Surprisingly, it's my favorite design of all! After all, it's not the look that makes a blog great- it's the content! I was a bit apprehensive about saving my changes and showing it off. I've updated just about everything- so take a look around and tell me what you think!

It's no surprise that this week's Quote of the Week revolves around simplicity.

“Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art.”
Frederic Chopin

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

amen to simplicity!