Sunday, March 1

March's Verse

Oh my, it's March! I was so excited when I flipped my planner to the next page and saw those glorious shades of green. So many things happening this month that just make my soul smile: Spring Break, the gorgeous green buds appearing on trees, the official start of Spring.....

Oh, happy day, indeed.

This month's verse is a simple verse you've probably heard quite often. It is part of one of my favorite hymnals and it's a great way to worship and acknowledge all the beauty that our Lord sends our way daily.

As the beauty of these early Spring days begin to unfold- rejoice. When you notice those gorgeous rays of Spring sunshine- thank Him for His creation. When you see those tiny greed buds appearing, remember the One who created them- and always rejoice!



Happy March, Lovelies!
 photo Signature3.png

No comments: