Monday, January 5

Tuscaloosa Half 2015

Today marked day one of training for the Tuscaloosa Half Marathon. The fact that I didn't bail even though it was 35 degrees, 4:30 in the morning, a Monday morning, and I was on time speaks volumes of my dedication! Ha! My running partner was even blown away!

My dear running partner ran this marathon last Spring,right after our Leo Half, and highly recommends it. The course contains only one hill- huge change from the Leo which could win the hilliest route award.

We're back to our Mon-Wed-Fri schedule. We plan to run a shorter route on Sundays for the next few weeks until we start back on Saturday long runs. Excited!

Here's to another half!

http://tuscaloosahalfmarathon.org/


I'm off to my first day back at work. I've been spoiled by sleeping late for over two weeks. Something tells me I'm really going to miss that afternoon nap today!

It's the first Monday of the New Year- make it a great one!
 photo Signature3.png

No comments: