Tuesday, September 6

Oh, Baby!

 We are thrilled to announce we are expecting our first child in April. We found out we were expecting on August 5th. We are 2 days shy of 9 weeks along and so far everything has been great. Our sweet bundle of joy is due on April 12th.

We told our family and friends this weekend. (Check back later in the week for a post on this). We have been so touched by all the sweet comments and well wishes! Baby James is blessed to have such a wonderful family, loving church family, and sweet friends.

We had our first doctor's appointment on August 31st. Seeing our sweet gift from God, and watching the tiny heart beat, brought us both to tears. We are just in awe of the miracle of life that God is creating.

So far our pregnancy has been wonderful. The only big symptom I've had is a lack of energy. I'm tired all the time and can sleep for hours. I can count on one hand the number of times I've felt bad or been sick, so I'm hoping I'll dodge the dreaded morning sickness.

We mailed out pregnancy announcements to our family and friends.Please excuse the dark and blurry picture.

It reads:
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
Psalm 139:19

We are thrilled to announce 
we are expecting our first child.

Baby James is due
April 2012.

Bobby and Sylvia.

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

Congratulations! So happy for y'all- hope you have a healthy & joyful pregnancy too :) Praise God!

Joy said...

Awww — so happy for y'all!! Praying for a wonderful pregnancy!!