Wednesday, October 15

Baptisms, Baptisms, and more Baptisms!

First I must apologize to all of my faithful readers. I realize that I've been a horrible blogger lately- blame my kindergarten babies, they wear me out!

Anyways, I HAD to blog about this past week. Giving all glory, honor, and praise to my Christ, I was able to witness several of my friends and one family member become baptized!

Last week was revival at my brother's church, Calvary (where Bobby and I were wed). He has been called to join the ministry to preach the gospel. So, after giving his life to Christ, he was baptized on Wednesday night! I couldn't have been happier for him. This is truly an answered prayer that I was able to take OUT of my prayer box! Thinking back to when I was first baptized, I remember how exciting it felt knowing that I was following Christ! In Christian love, I pray that the Lord blesses my brother and his friend, Alex, who was also baptized with him. Here are a few pics.....

About to go under....sorry it's so blurry.
Josh's friend, Alex, about to go under!

Last week was also our churches revival and, to say the least, God was present! We had several of our church members rededicate their lives- and we also had several new decisions. My good friend, and kindred spirit, Theresa and her three daughters were baptized along with our pastor's daughter! Whew, how wonderful is that?
Theresa's oldest daughter, Sarah. (Sorry the pics are so dark).

Theresa has the most adorable set of twins- Lindsey and Olivia. This is Olivia- she was so tiny Bro. Mike had to hold her up for pictures! Too cute!

Here is Lindsey!

Here's my good friend, and painting pal, Theresa!
Priceless picture of her face!

Here is Bro. Mike baptizing his oldest child, Tay'lr. Too sweet!

I am so proud of everyone who gave their lives to Christ and became baptized!

On Saturday, Theresa and I ventured to Mobile for a girls day out- which included an awesome trip to a painting studio, Paint and Pals. I'll blog about it tomorrow! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

5STRONG said...

What a beautiful page. Thank you so much for sharing!