Sunday, May 3

Hellos and Goodbyes

Well, my dears, the weekend is quickly coming to a close. I am not ready to say Goodbye! this this wonderful weekend.

On Friday we said Hello! to Clarkco State Park. So far, this is our favorite camping spot because there was so much for the wee one to do. Our site location was nice and flat which made for a better setup (last time it was a bit hilly). Our site was located right in front of a dock and little swimming area. Mary Grace loved meeting new 'camping buddies' and had a ball slashing around in the lake. There are also several great playgrounds which we took advantage of right from the start. The only downside was the Splash Pad wasn't open- however it will be up and going Memorial Day weekend and on through the summer.

On Friday I also said Goodbye! to my car. Yes, I sold Martha White. It was shopped around a couple of places last week, someone bought it on Thursday, and on Friday we handed over the keys. I will miss my little car. It was the first vehicle I purchased on my own as an adult. I've had some great trips, car pools, and adventures in that car. Plus, it was the car I brought my sweet baby home in.

I have an idea of what I want next, but want to look at all the options out there before deciding on one. Plus, we've decided to wait until our house is built before we car shop. So until then, I'll be cruising in one of my husband's rides :)

Moving on.... Next weekend we will say Hello! to Okatibee. We've had reservations for this weekend since March and we cannot wait to head that way Friday. My mom will be joining the camping fun and Mary Grace is ecstatic about having Mima over in her 'tamper' {it's so cute the way she says it}. We are stoked about these reservations because we are right across from a new playground and just 30 yards from the beach! Score!

But before I can pack our bags and head to our happy place, I must first say Hello! Monday. I am counting down until Summer break- only 13 days left!

 photo Signature3.png

No comments: