Saturday, October 27

Pumpkin Patch....Brrr

We picked the absolute worst day to make the trek to the pumpkin patch. It was freezing a bit chilly for my liking. Every weekend in October was booked to the gills, and this was the one day we had off.

As a result of the temp, a) we didn't stay long, b) I was a pitiful photographer, c) we had to forgo the hayride to the actual pumpkin patch because we were beyond ready to leave, and d) we left the pumpkin patch without a pumpkin- that's right, zero, nada, zilch!

Here's to going a bit earlier next year and having loads more fun!





Sweet time with Poppy

Even though it was cold, Poppy and Marlene made a special trip out to see Mary Grace!

That's all the pictures I took. Not a single one of Bob and I with her. I told you I was pitiful.

Even though it was cold, seeing Mary Grace light up at seeing the animals made the day so much brighter. Her sweet smile always warms my heart :)

No comments: