Tuesday, November 8

Sugar and Spice -or- Snips and Snails?

It's official- my husband won the negotiations. We will find out the sex of our baby on Thursday!

So, will it be Sugar And Spice or Snips And Snails?

I think we're having a boy. I may regret this-but let me rephrase that- I know we're having a boy. I can't explain it. Mother's intutition maybe? In the same way I knew we were pregnant, I just know we're having a boy.

Signs we're having a boy:
  1. My intuition.
  2. Whenever I dream about the baby, I always dream we have a boy.
  3. The ring test says it's a boy ( I did the one over the belly and the one over my left wrist- both said boy).
  4. Anything I'm browsing through baby things, I am drawn to blue. 
Signs we're having a girl:
  1. The Chinese calendar predicts a girl.
  2. Everyone (with the exception of me and my mother-in-law) feels like we will have a daughter.
  3. We've had our girl name picked out practically since before we were expecting.
  4. My husband feels we're having a girl. Then again, he's just saying that in the case that my intuition is wrong.

What do you think? Cast your vote on the left side of my blog! 

No comments: